- Search term must have more than 2 characters.
Vacuum suction of yeast reliably relocates hundreds of kilograms of various yeasts into a hopper. Thanks to this modern way of transporting yeast, you will not have to risk handling heavy vessels full of yeast in the cold and rain.
- suction is fast, efficient and economical;
- makes life easier for you and your customers;
- vessels can be preheated with wastewater from the coolers, saving heating boiler fuel;
- the yeast is discharged into the boilers from the vessel, so operators do not come into contact with it at all;
- the surroundings of the boilers and the entire area of the distillery will remain absolutely clean;
- we will assemble, test and put them into operation.
Description of the equipment
Vacuum suction of the yeast transfers the yeast from the transport containers to a tank and then through a pipe to the boilers.
Composition of the equipment:
- The yeast fermentation tank is adapted to the volume of the boiler.
- The tank is equipped with an internal rinse system and wash-out nozzles.
- Vacuum pump to create the necessary vacuum.
- Safety separation tank.
- Air connection pipe.
- Connecting yeast suction pipe including suction hose.