- Search term must have more than 2 characters.
Filtration is an important stage in the preparation of beverages (beer, wine, etc.) for transport, storage and subsequent sale. It helps remove hardening agents, which increases the biological and colloidal shelf-life to the required level.
Filtration and stabilization processes using DESTILA filters can provide you with a filtrate that fully meets your current needs. DESTILA has more than 50 years of experience in the production of filtration equipment!
The main element of any filtration equipment is the filter body with vertical filter elements (candles). To ensure the correct functioning of the filtration it is complemented with additional accessories (container for preparing the suspension with a dosing pump and agitator, connection pipes and electrical equipment with control and regulation functions).
Dosing of the stabilizing agents can also be applied to the filtration equipment, together with the filtration agent (kieselguhr, perlite, etc.) using a special method that ensures the colloidal stability of the filtrate.
Stabilization equipment allows for the application of regenerable stabilizing agents based on PVPP (polyvinylpolypyrrolidone), which are intended to eliminate precursors of colloidal cloudiness of polyphenol components.
How cooperation works:
- We will prepare a non-binding offer for you
- We will help you choose the right equipment, or build a functional filter or stabilization line based on your requirements
- We will supply and install the equipment and put it into full operation
- We will help you optimize the filtration process or stabilization of beer
- We will train the operators in its proper and safe use
- We will provide warranty service.